• Word, Prolog, Outlook, Office 365, video training aides
Professional Experience Level/Other Qualifications
• More than 10 years of experience in training in an airport operational setting is required;
preferable 10 years of experience.
• Experience on Airport Operational Readiness teams at large domestic or international
• Thorough knowledge of & experience with training programs.
• Comprehensive knowledge of industry practices for airport systems.
• Possess technical skills in project management, aviation operations, training,
documentation, communications, and/or operational or technology testing.
• Proven leadership and management capability is required.
• Good written and oral communications skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration; preferred with a concentration in training
and development; or related field.
• Assist Project closeout administration from the training requirements standpoint, including
coordination and assistance for final inspection, preparation of contractor deficiency lists
and punch lists and receipt of relevant training documents.
• Supervise and coordinate the preparation of training syllabus; review training materials.
• Prepare final report with a summary of the training programs developed and executed,
training issues, data on the training provided and the types of training. Include a section on
• Become thoroughly familiar with required contractual obligations and technical aspects of
all training to be performed.
• Monitors, reviews and comments on the overall training planning activities to identify
critical milestones and priorities.
• Review and monitor the services of contractors and subcontractors, tied to training
program dependent resources to ensure will be available at the appropriate time for
maximum efficiency and productivity
• Assess progress and identify potential gaps in training Keep alert to possible additional
needs and take preventative action to ensure that critical milestones are met for training.
• Prepare periodic reports summarizing progress of training activities for higher-level LAWA
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• May assume other duties as required/needed
• May work overtime
• Maybe required to work various shifts as needed
• Applicable Professional Training & Development Certifications